Four Phase Training Over 60 Days To Get You Fitter, Faster And Stronger Than Ever Before! Haven’t We Heard This All Before…?
Okay, okay… We don’t know about you, but each time we see another so called “wonder program” that’ll get you in the best shape of your life in the shortest time possible, we automatically become just a little cynical.
However, no-one can deny that Eric Cressey, the Creator of Show And Go Training, certainly does know his stuff. So, with great effort, we’ve shoved that feeling of “oh god, not another trainer jumping on the bandwagon” to one side, and got down and dirty with the program.
Read on to discover exactly what we found…
What do you get for your money?
Right, so what Show And Go Training is all about is getting results in the fastest amount of time possible. The system is the culmination of Eric Cressey’s study over many years of various different training systems, and the end result is a unique “four phase system” designed to make you faster, stronger, fitter and trimmer with only the minimum amount of time spent working out in the gym.
The system is provided in the following format:
1 – The Show And Go System Training Manual: This is your “go to” reference guide, where every question you might have about the system is answered. Not only is this the foundation of the whole training program, but questions and queries are answered here, such as how to modify certain exercises and training should you not have a gym to use at your disposal.
2 – The Show And Go Video Database: An online database that gives you visual examples of how to correctly perform over 175 exercises – the exact same ones that are included in the four phase system.
3 – Show And Go Training Templates: Designed to be printed off and taken with you to the gym, there are 2 different training regimes depending on whether you want to work out 3 times a week or 4 times a week.
4 – 5 Supplemental Metabolic Conditioning Programs: 5 individual programs created by Eric to allow you to choose your workouts depending on your personal goals.
5 – Show And Go Exercise Modifications: For those times you don’t have certain pieces of gym equipment available to use.
Plus you receive 5 performance related bonus items, including “Soft Tissue Strategies”, “The Top 5 Glute Exercises” and “5 Fantastic Finishers” to ensure that every part of the body and every question you might have about the system is covered.
One of the best things about the Show And Go Training System is that it can be modified for everyone – no matter what your level of fitness. And as you get stronger and leaner, you can then work through the system again, with all the workouts at the higher and tougher level you need to further increase your fitness. In fact, so easy is the system to tweak and change for your personal level of fitness, that even those who are relatively new to exercise can start to work through it (although donut stuffing couch potatoes might need a few weeks gentle walking before they can get started….)
Who is Eric Cressey?
Eric – owner and creator of Cressey Performance – certainly has no shortage of success stories in the people he’s trained. He’s worked with those at top professional level at virtually every kind of athletic sport you care to think of, as well as those of us who simply need to lose few pounds. And, we have to admit, the guy looks in pretty damn shape himself as well!
He’s taken these years of knowledge gained through working with so many different people, body types and training goals, to create Show And Go Training – a system unique to him and his training methods. And, if you stick to the program, Show And Go Training does exactly what it says on the box!!!
- Show And Go Training is possible one of the best presented video and online training systems available. Simple to understand, as well as being able to visually watch the correct way to perform every single exercise that’s included in the program, you can carry out your workouts knowing that you’re getting the best possible results due to the perfect posture and technique.
- If you stick to the program, results are fast. Really fast! You’ll begin to feel the difference within the first few days, and will soon begin to see the culmination of your efforts. Not to mention the reduction of your percentage of body fat.
- Strength issues improve rapidly. For those who want to improve their bench lifts and other weight related issues, Show And Go Training will have you lifting weights that only a couple of weeks previously you could only dream of.
- The training manual and exercise video database are not only factual, but they’re interesting to follow. Eric is a charismatic chap, and his personality certainly shines through in all aspects of the program.
- Probably the only thing we could say here is that this is a total training system – there’s nothing included about nutrition and diet. But hey, what you really want from a training system is workouts, workouts and more workouts. And Show And Go Training certainly provides you with these.
- Oh – and let’s not make any bones about it. This unique system is hard! But then, when did any training regime that works actually come easy…
The Bottom Line
Show And Go Training does, in a nutshell, work! As long as you can get your head down, carry out the workouts either 3 or 4 times a week, and stick with it, you will see the results you want to. And, one of the best things in our humble opinion, is that Eric is so sure that his innovative system works, that he’s offering a 60 day, money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied with the system. This means that you can literally follow the complete program, and if you don’t get the results you expected, you simply ask for your money back!
And you can’t say fairer than that…